Terms & Regulations
Below you will find the rules of online shop Papusia.com, which contains information m.in. on how to place an order and conclude a contract of sale, forms of delivery and payment available in the store, the procedure for withdrawal from the contract or the complaint proceedings.
Store belongs to: AVAR Marzena Rokosz Grzegorz Mieczkowski, ul. Kościelna 5a/1, 55-080 Smolec, Poland VAT ID 8961588553
You can contact us at any time by sending a message to the email address info@Papusia.com or by calling 0048 663 759 884
For the purposes of this Regulation, the following terms shall be adopted:
1) Buyer – Natural person, legal person or a legal person,
2) Consumer – A natural person who contains a sales contract with the seller unrelated to his or her business or professional activities,
3) Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions, available at https://Papusia. com /rules of Procedure ,
4) Shop – An online store running at https://papusia.com/en/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use
- Through the store, the seller carries out a retail sale while providing to the purchaser of the service electronically. Through the store, the buyer may purchase products made visible on the store's website.
- To use the store, including, in particular, to make a purchase in the store, it is not necessary to meet the specific technical conditions of the computer or other device of the buyer. They are sufficient:
1) Internet access,
2) Standard operating system,
3) Standard Web Browser,
4) Have an active email address.
- The buyer may not make a purchase in the store anonymously or under a pseudonym.
- When you use the store, you are prohibited from providing unlawful content, in particular by submitting such content through the forms available in the store.
- All prices of products listed on the store are gross prices.
Electronically supplied services
- Through the store, the seller provides the service to the purchaser electronically.
- The primary service provided electronically to the purchaser by the seller is to enable the purchaser to place an order in the store. Placing an order is possible without having to create an account in the store.
- If the purchaser decides to create an account in the store, the seller also provides the purchaser with a service by electronic means of establishing and maintaining the account in the store. The account stores the buyer's data and the history of the orders placed in the store. The buyer logs into the account using his/her e-mail address and the password they have defined.
- The creation of an account in the store is done by filling and uploading, using the automatic store mechanism, registration form. Upon submission of the registration form, a contract for the store account is concluded between the buyer and the seller. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period and the buyer may terminate this agreement with immediate effect at any time by deleting the account.
- The services are provided electronically to the purchaser free of charge. On the other hand, sales contracts concluded through the
- In order to ensure the security of the buyer and the transmission of data in connection with the use of the store, the seller shall take technical and organisational measures appropriate to the degree of security of the services provided, in particular measures to Prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The seller takes action to ensure the full functioning of the store. The buyer should inform the seller of any irregularities or interruptions in the operation of the store.
- Any complaints related to the operation of the store, the buyer may submit via email to the e-mail address info@Papusia. com . In the complaint the buyer should provide the name, address for correspondence, as well as the type and date of the irregularity associated with the operation of the store. The seller will consider any complaints within 14 days of receipt of the complaint and inform the customer of its resolution to the e-mail of the complainant.
Placing an Order
- The buyer can place the order as a registered customer or as a guest.
- A registered customer is a buyer who has an account in the store. The buyer can create an account from the "MY account" tab or when ordering.
- In order to place an order, the buyer is obliged to take the following steps:
1) Select the product or products that are the subject of the order by clicking the "Add to Cart" button,
2) From the cart view, click the "Go to Checkout" button,
3) Log in to your store account, create an account or choose "Buy as Guest"-does not apply to the buyer who has logged in to his account by beginning placing an order,
4) Provide an address for shipping the order and invoice details – if the buyer has previously added certain data to the account, he/she can select this data without refilling it or provide other data,
5) Choose the method of delivery and payment for the order,
6) Read the terms and conditions and accept it-buyer accepts the terms and conditions only if you have familiarize yourself with its contents and actually accept its terms; Acceptance of the regulations is voluntary, but necessary to place the order,
7) Click on the "Order with payment obligation" button.
- If the buyer chose the payment method for payment via the service papusia.com, after clicking on the button "Order with obligation to pay" the buyer will be transferred to the service's transaction page " Przelewy24 " order payment. Once the payment has been made, the purchaser will be re-redirected to the store's confirmation page. With this moment the contract of sale of the products covered by the order is considered to be concluded between the buyer and the seller.
- If the buyer has chosen a payment method for orders other than payment via the "transfer 24"service, after clicking on the "Order with payment obligation" button will be moved immediately to the confirmation page of the deposit Order. With this moment the contract of sale of the products covered by the order is considered to be concluded between the buyer and the seller.
- In the order form, the buyer must provide real personal information. The Buyer is responsible for providing false personal data. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order if the purchaser has given inaccurate data or if such data raises reasonable doubts of the seller as to their correctness. In this case, the purchaser shall be informed by telephone or e-mail of the seller's doubts. In such a situation, the purchaser has the right to clarify any circumstances related to verifying the accuracy of the data provided. In the absence of data allowing the seller to contact the buyer, the seller shall provide any explanations after the buyer has contacted the purchaser.
- Buyer declares that any data provided by him on the order form is true, while the seller is not obliged to verify their accuracy and correctness, although he has such entitlement in accordance with paragraph. 6 above.
Forms of delivery and methods of payment
- The buyer has the following forms of order delivery:
1) Shipping via various Courier companiesimplemented through the platform apaczka.pl, approximate delivery time: 2-5 working days from the time of implementation The order,
2) Inability to receive personal
- The cost of delivery shall be borne by the buyer, unless the seller otherwise determines in the store. Personal pickup does not incur any additional delivery costs for the buyer.
- The buyer has the following payment methods for the ordered products:
1) Transfer to the seller's bank account,
2) Payment via service- Przelewy24
- After the buyer has placed an order in accordance with the procedure described in § 4 of the regulations, the order confirmation will be sent to the buyer's e-mail address.
- If the buyer has chosen a method of payment in the form of a transfer to the seller's bank account, it is obliged to pay for the order within 3 days from the date of conclusion
- Fulfillment of the order consists in preparing it for dispatch to the buyer. The order is considered to have been completed when the order is prepared for dispatch.
- The time of delivery of the order is indicated in the product description.
- If the order covers more than one product, the order time is the longest time indicated in the product description of the order.
- The lead time is calculated from the time of payment of the order.
- After completing the order, the seller will send the order confirmation to the buyer's e-mail address and commence the order dispatch to the buyer
- Dispatch of the order to the buyer shall be effected in the manner chosen by the buyer in accordance with § 4 para. 1 of the rules.
- The delivery time of the order to the buyer depends on the method of dispatch chosen by the buyer and is counted from the date of completion of the order in accordance with § 6 para. 3 of the rules.
Withdrawal from the consumer's contract
- A consumer who has concluded a distance contract with the seller has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of the possession of the purchased goods.
- To withdraw from the contract, the consumer must inform the seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unambiguous statement-for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail.
- In order to retain the time limit for withdrawal, it is sufficient for the consumer to send information concerning the exercise of the consumer's right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- The consumer is obliged to return the product to the seller or to give it to a person authorized by the seller to receive it immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he departed from the contract, unless the seller has proposed that he will collect the item himself. To preserve the deadline, it is sufficient to return the product
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the seller shall reimburse to the consumer all payments received from the consumer, including the cheapest available in the store the cost of delivering the products (if the cost was covered by the consumer) promptly, and in any case no later than 14 Days from the date on which the seller was informed of the exercise of the right of withdrawal. Refunds will be made using the same payment methods as the consumer used in the original transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to another solution. In any case, the consumer will not incur any fees in connection with the form of reimbursement of payments.
- If the seller has not proposed that he will receive the item from the consumerhimself, he may withhold the reimbursement of the payments received from the consumer until the goods are received back or the consumer has delivered of Its reference, whichever occurs first.
- The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the product resulting from the use of the product in a way beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
Liability for defects
- The seller is obliged to provide the purchaser with a product free from defects.
- The seller is liable to the purchaser if the sold product has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
- If the sold product has a defect, the buyer may:
1) Request the replacement of the product free from defects,
2) Request the removal of the defect,
3) Submit a statement of price reduction,
4) Declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- If the purchaser finds a defect in the product, he should inform the seller, at the same time stating his claim relating to the defect identified or by submitting a statement of relevant content.
- The buyer may contact the seller both by post and by e-mail.
- The seller shall respond to the complaint made by the buyer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint by means of such means of communication, whereby the complaint was lodged.
- Details of the seller's warranty for defects are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code (articles 556-576).
Personal Data and cookies
Out-of-court ways of handling complaints and redress
- The seller agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the sale of goods by means of mediation proceedings. The details will be determined by the conflict pages.
- The consumer has the possibility of using out-of-court ways of handling complaints and redress. Among other things, the consumer has the ability to:
1) To request a permanent amicably friendly consumer court to settle the dispute arising from the concluded contract of sale,
2) To ask the provincial inspector of the Trade inspection to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable conclusion of the dispute between the buyer and the seller,
3) Recourse to the assistance of the district (municipal) Ombudsman of a consumer or social organisation to which the protection of consumers is a statutory task.
- For more detailed information on out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress, the consumer may search the website http://polubownie.uokik.gov.pl.
- The consumer can also use the ODR platform, which is available at Http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform is used to settle disputes between consumers and traders seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute concerning contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or service contract.
- The Seller reserves the right to introduce and cancel offers, promotions and to change the prices of products in the store without prejudice to the rights acquired by the purchaser, including in particular the terms and conditions of contracts concluded before the change.
- The Seller reserves the possibility to amend the regulations. The terms and conditions applicable at the date of conclusion of the contract shall apply to contracts concluded before the amendment of the regulations.
- Buyers who have an account in the store about any changes to the terms and conditions will be notified by e-mail to the email address assigned to the account. In the absence of acceptance of the contents of the new regulations, the purchaser is entitled at any time to terminate the contract of account management by deleting the account or submitting the seller an appropriate statement, in any form, of termination of the contract for the conduct Account.
- These regulations apply from 20.10.2020